Turn around there's those eyes again Turn around fake indifference and I Watch their cold, dark silhouettes disappear
A hundred bodies fill this room And all their faces overdone Pain is foreign, foreign to us
I don't even know you You won't even know I'm gone
Was it something I did wrong?
Roses, roses cold Roses, roses sold out
Turn around reds and whites again I'd sell my kicks for one more low tar Fevers hand in hand with shoelace bracelet
Why are some girls so naive? He didn't unbutton your blouse to see A better view of your heart Well, you can't blame him for trying
Sing it soft Make it slow Apples parachute the boys back down Fill it up Overflow A new, improved modern way to feel
Is this what we bargained for, No You won't even know I'm gone I don't even know you You won't even know I'm gone
My roses wilted, so I threw them out. Not before taking in their scent one last time. strangely, it was even stronger than when they were alive. I watched my hands throw them into the bin. The dead leaves, crisp, fell to the floor. what once was white, now lay brown. Listened to the water from the vase being engulfed by the sink. I loved them, but the time had come for me to let them go. rid myself of them so no smell lingers. washed out the vase so i don't breed mosquitoes. my roses wont even know im gone :)
Thessalonians 2:13-17 to seal the deal. soothe me, blanket of old; sweet lullaby, sing me to sleep. come tomorrow will be a new sun.