Wednesday, June 11, 2008
All I Want is YouI’ve waited all my life to be here face to face.
I never knew that I could feel this kind of grace.
The way You show me that Your blood has washed me clean,
Could never be erased, it lives inside of me.
Take me to that secret place,
Where I can only see Your Face,
And nothing else will ever feel this way.
You take away my guilty stains,
The things I’ve done that I can’t change,
It’s only by the Power of Your name.
I stand here in this place,
See the Glory on Your Face,
Taken by the wonder of Your name.
I’m desperate for Your touch,
Never needed it so much,
Cause all I want is You.
When all the things around me have fallen to the ground
I’m always thankful for the love in You I’ve found.
i rmb the very 1st time i heard this song,
i was still running away.
& i rmb breaking down, no, not because i was touched, but because i nvr thought God would still accept me because Ive run a wee bit too far. my life was still crapped anyway, but i wanted to know if there was more. i wanted change, i wanted out, but i nvr believed it possible, nvr dared to fully believe because i was afraid of being let down.
so when i stepped into YI, n i heard this song being played, i was won over, & i surrendered.
that day was the very 1st time i actually asked Him to show me the way.
& im so glad i did! its interesting how He draws people.
haha. this song just popped into my head the mmt i woke up, so here it is.
on another note,
im devastated.
I DUNNO ANYBODY IN MY TEAM FOR THE FAMINE CAMP !!!!!!
(except the guys?)
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHH
its time to put my socialising skills into action. i desperately need company. OH MAN.
on another key,
i rmb 1 of mum's rare quotes of long ago that still sticks in my head today.
"just because a guy is nice to you, doesnt necessarily mean that he likes you"
im really so proud, so proud of you for letting go, because that guy is obvious crap. & im so glad that you were firm in not letting him have his way, & even happier that you're still standing strong.
i was taught that feelings & emotions are good followers, but not good masters. dun let your emotions get the better of you ok?
you've got US & everyone else to help piece together what was broken, so hang on girl :)
on a different piano,
im mugging with FAITH PANTING after eating a SUBWAY LUNCH ( LIKE FINALLY! ) at WESTMALL!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hopefully that girl doesnt make me laugh so much that i cant absorb anything i study.
eh..wait. of cos she wun, cos i'll be forcing her to mug too. WAHA
LEE JIE XI KUEH ARNT YOU JEALOUS ?!?!?!!!! hur hur. i'll kick faith's butt & pretend that you told me to do it. hohoho
i blogged @
9:31 AM